Wall St for Main St welcomed back Jerry Robinson, who is an economist, investor, trend trader and Editor of Follow The Money.
If you interested in subscribing to Jerry's newsletter and trading system, go to http://ftmdaily.com/
What did we discussed?
1. Thoughts on the Federal Reserve rate hike and what it means for the market.
2. In depth look at the S& P 500 chart and what the trend is heading in the near term and why Jerry thinks this market has the same look and feeling to previous bubble in the market
3. Trading ideas on industries traders can short
4. Discussed Jerry's recent video on the biblical view on propaganda.
Wall St For Main St welcomed back Eric Hadik, he is a cycle and technical analyst and editor of INSIIDE Track Trading.
To check out Eric's newsletter go to, www.insiidetrack.com
Topics discussed in this podcast:
1. A review of the gold/silver market in 2016 and what to expect in 2017. Why did the precious metals market correct in the second half of 2016?
2. What caused the U.S. dollar at make 14 years highs and what should we expect in 2017?
3. With the Dow Jones approaching 20,000 and S&P 500 making all time high, should we be worried or bullish for stocks in 2017?
4. Is the bull market in bonds over? Will the bubble finally burst and what does that mean for housing market and the credit market?