Go to Grant Stone Shoes web site (www.grantstoneshoes.com) and enter the coupon code "Gold" and get 10% off your purchase!
Wall St for Main St welcome Jason Stapleton, who is a currency trader, libertarian podcast host and founder of Trade Empowered.
For more information on his podcast, go to www.jasonstapleton.com
For more information on his currency trading education company, go to www.tradeempowered.com
What did we talk about?
1. We went into Jason's background and discussed how he became a libertarian and a currency trader. As a former U.S. Marine, we also looked at how the U.S. foreign policies has caused more instability in the Middle East and a hotbed for extremism.
2. Jason give advice to people that are hesitant to try currency trading and how they can master it with a good systematic approach. Plus we looked into the current state of the currency market.
3. What will be the outcome for the money printing to keep the banks from going bankrupt in the U.S., Eurozone and in China?
4. The Federal Reserve decision not to raise the rate. If you look at the big picture, it is easy to understand why they can't raise rate.
5. The current state of the Libertarian Party and how they missed their golden opportunity to increase exposure on the idea of liberty and free market.
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, Dr. Pippa Malmgren http://www.drpmgroup.com/ to talk about her new book, Signals: How Everyday Signs Can Help Us Navigate the World's Turbulent Economy http://www.audible.com/pd/Business...
Pippa is the founder of DRPM Group and she is also CEO of a new venture, a drone/unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) company.
Jason starts off the interview by asking Pippa about her book Signals and how she talks at length in the book how Wall Street and the Federal Reserve have an a religious belief in mathematical economic models that are clearly broken.
Jason asks Pippa if negative interest rate policy was in her central banking textbook?
Pippa talks about how the Federal Reserve and other central banks will continue to come up with crazier and crazier policies in order to get more and more inflation.
Jason and Pippa discuss why DC politicians and central bankers believe in intervention and the real world solutions to an improving economy lie in small business and entrepreneurship.
Wall St for Main St welcomed back David Morgan, he is the editor of The Morgan Report and CEO of Lemuria Royalties.
For more information on The Morgan Report go to, http://www.themorganreport.com/
For more information on Lemuria Royalties, go to http://lemuriaroyalties.com/
What did we talk about?
1. The possibility that the Federal Reserve will implement negative interest rate.
2. Does the Federal Reserve have anymore tools at their disposal to prop up the economy?
3. Can the Dow Jones hit 20,000 before the end of the year?
4. The state of the capital market for the mining stocks as gold and silver prices are up 30% this year.
5. Are the gold and silver stocks in overbought territory as many stocks are over 200% this year?
Plus much more!
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, the CEO of the McAlvany group of companies (http://www.mcalvany.com/ )and the host of the superb McAlvany Weekly Commentary http://mcalvanyweeklycommentary.com/ podcast about investing and the economy, David McAlvany.
During this 30+ minute interview, Jason starts off by asking David about the cashless society, war on cash, financial repression and negative interest rate policy that academic PhD Keynesian Economists and central bankers are discussing and implementing.
Harvard Economists Larry Summers and Ken Rogoff (who has a new book out called The Curse of Cash http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-curse...) want to eliminate all cash including $10, $20 and $100 bills!
Crazy articles like this Bloomberg Op Ed piece are now coming out saying how the free market would support deeply negative interest rates https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articl...
David just interviewed Carmen Reinhart for this week's McAlvany Weekly Commentary about this very subject. His interview of Reinhart is over an hour and well worth your time to understand what the academics and political elites have planned for us! http://mcalvanyweeklycommentary.com/c...
Jason and David discuss what negative interest rates and trying to eliminate cash means (way less freedom for everyone) and they discuss how desperate governments are now and how they will become more desperate.
Jason asks 2 listened questions about China and also about what a global economic reset will look like to wages, prices and mortgages?
To wrap up the interview, Jason asks David about why he thinks the rally in gold and silver and precious metal mining shares started in December 2015.
Wall St for Main St welcomed back Eric Hadik, who is the editor of InsiideTrack.
For more information about Eric's work, go to http://www.insiidetrack.com/
Here is the topics discussed in this podcast.
1. What will happen in the gold and silver market for the rest of the 2016 after the run up that lasted into early July.
2. The Euro and British Pound will soon drop off as the banking crisis and Brexit disrupt the economy in Europe and the U.K.
3. How negative interest rate will affect the bond market. Are we close to seeing a bottom in the interest rate?
4. The crude oil prices dropping again in 2016 is possible. We could see all time lows in crude oil prices.
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St and managing editor of The News Doctors and independent financial journalist, Eric Dubin are back for Episode #27 of Welcome to Dystopia.
to start the show, Jason and Eric discuss the latest jobs numbers and how that applies to reality. Eric thinks the market shook off the numbers and started to put a bottom in for gold, silver and mining shares after the jobs report was released.
Jason and Eric discuss how the short correction in gold and silver may be over.
Jason and Eric discuss how broken models and bad academic theories are making the real economy way worse! Jason and Eric name a bunch of current events and examples from academic Keynesian economists and members of the Federal Reserve desperate to tinker with the economy further for dire consequences for people on Main St.
The long-heralded The Curse of Cash by prominent Harvard professor and former IMF chief economist Ken Rogoff is now in bookstores. This proto-fascist screed argues for the elimination of all $100, $20, and even $10 bills so that criminals will have a more difficult time doing business and all ordinary citizens would eventually have to use electronic cards to may all payments, transfers, etc. and so that central banks will be able more effectively to carry on their various schemes of ZIRP, NIRP, etc.
Jason says the global economy is one giant economic minefield where some mines are visible for people to see the dangers and some mines are slightly below the surface and people can't see.
Jason and Eric discuss the broken economy, the broken healthcare system, the broken (corrupt) mainstream media and broken academic theories and models during this longer than usual show.
1) Huffington Post for firing David Seaman for writing an article about the health of Hillary Clinton
2) The USDA for agreeing to buy 11 million lbs of cheese for $20 million to prop up dairy prices for subsidized US dairy farmers
3) Mylan CEO for the EpiPen Controversy & the FDA for blocking quality generic drugs http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25...
4) Gary Johnson- http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...
Jason and Eric conclude the show discussing Hillary Clinton.
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, editor of The Hat Trick Letter at Golden Jackass http://goldenjackass.com/, Jim Willie.
Infowars offering a Hillary for Prison T Shirt for only $10 (at cost)! http://www.infowarsstore.com/hillary-for-prison...
Jason asks Jim a number of questions about the global economy, SDR bonds, the upcoming global economic reset, gold and Hillary Clinton including:
1) Why do you think the US Dollar, US Treasury market and global economy are headed for a major crisis in the next 2-3 months?
2) Why do you think China is pushing for a SDR backed bond? Is it because the RMB is about to go into the SDR basket?
3) It seems like Europe is in the middle of a widespread banking system crisis over there. Do you think Deutsche Bank will be nationalized soon and what about the other European banks? Who will bail them out?
4) Jacob Rothschild recently came out in public and said he is very bullish on gold and he's been adding more because of negative interest rates. Why do you think so many billionaires all over the globe are coming out and going on the record warning about the next looming financial crisis, getting out of stocks and bonds and buying gold?
5) Why do you think central banks like the Swiss National Bank and Norway's central bank are loading up on gold and silver stocks?
6) What's the next global economic system going to look like after the reset?
7) Will you be purchasing a Hillary for Prison T Shirt before the November election? (Feel free to go off on a rant about Hillary)http://www.infowarsstore.com/ hillary-for-prison-ver-3.html
Jim Willie says many countries are looking into going back to gold backed currencies (not just China) and he says the Federal Reserve may be spending $20-50 trillion per month in bailouts for banks already!